DOG FIT by PreThis® VITAL gastro
DOG FIT by PreThis® VITAL gastro naturally supports your dog’s digestion with the new Ayurveda recipe. VITAL gastro has proven itself for soft faeces, diarrhea, heartburn, flatulence and other problems of the gastrointestinal tract. Furthermore, due to its omega 3 content, it promotes a beautiful coat, healthy skin and has a positive effect on relieving inflammation. VITAL gastro is a vegan preparation without additives in the best DOG FIT quality.
Healthy digestion is the mirror of health.
VITAL gastro for acute diarrhea, soft faeces, intestinal irritation and problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
Your dog’s digestion is the mirror of his health. Digestive disorders can have many causes. The feed, a disease of the gastrointestinal tract, stress, intestinal fungi or bacteria are just a few possible causes. As a rule, however, the worst does not have to be thought of immediately. Digestive problems are often temporary, but they are still a burden for your dog and it is therefore important to treat them in an acute case.
Naturally harmonize digestion
Nature also gives us here once again everything you need to harmonize your dog’s digestion. Our animal naturopaths and nutrition experts swear by the effects of various natural remedies from Indian medicine Ayurveda as well as the brown and gold flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) and the psyllium husk ( plantago psyllium). The seeds in particular are rich in linoleic acid (omega 6 fatty acid) and alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3 fatty acid). They were already used by our ancestors as a remedy and are also bursting with digestive fiber, vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals. But nature gives us much more to hand.
The new recipe also includes:
- Organic Topinambur (Helianthus tuberosus) positively supports the intestinal flora. Also suitable for intestinal rehabilitation after antibiotics.
- Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a medicinal plant used in Indian medicine Ayurveda and has a variety of effects. The soothing effect on the intestinal tract in the case of digestive problems and irritable bowel syndrome should be emphasized.
- Organic neem leaf powder (Azadirachta indica) is also one of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurveda and is used, among other things, for flatulence, intestinal fungi and diarrhea.
- Inulin (Inula) is a natural roughage and serves as a prebiotic for the important intestinal bacteria as food.
The advantages of VITAL gastro
- Thanks to the bulking agents, saturation lasts longer, which calms digestion and normalizes intestinal peristalsis.
- Binds liquid, which is particularly desirable in the event of diarrhea or faeces that are too soft.
- The mucilage (galactose, xylose and galacturonic acid) and the oils they contain form a protective layer on the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract, which can help the symptoms to subside, especially in the case of gastritis (stomach inflammation) or intestinal irritation. li>
- The bulking agents are able to bind toxins in the intestines that are excreted by bacteria that cause diarrhea, among other things. In this way they support the organism in detoxifying.
- Relieves gas and combats intestinal fungi and harmful bacteria.
- Contains prebiotic fiber to support the intestinal flora.
- Cold pressed to preserve the valuable content.
What makes our VITAL gastro so special? Quite simply, the extraordinarily high quality!
Each batch is tested by independent laboratories microbiologically tested and residue-controlled. The raw materials come from sustainable cultivation and correspond to feed quality. The gentle processing in the cold pressing process takes place exclusively in our factory in Germany and is certified according to HACCP and ISO 9001. VITAL gastro is an ideal product for all dog owners who attach particular importance to a high-quality, tested and ecologically sound feed supplement. Together we can keep our CO2 footprint as small as possible and do something good for the health of our dogs.
The additional benefits of VITAL gastro
- VITAL is not capitalized for no reason! It is a real superfood and a valuable source of protein.
- It can lower bad cholesterol (LDL), increase good (HDL) cholesterol and has a positive effect on blood lipid levels.
- A high proportion of lignans can reduce the risk of cancer by regulating inflammatory processes and thus reducing the willingness of cancer cells to divide.
- The contained omega-3 fatty acids contribute positively to heart health and can support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
If the diarrhea persists for more than 5 days despite treatment, please consult the veterinarian. For puppies and seniors after 3 days at the latest. In the case of soft droppings, the food should always be checked!
DOG FIT by PreThis® VITAL gastro is 100% natural, vegan, non-GMO, free from gluten, fructose, yeast, soy, magnesium stearate, artificial flavors, flavor enhancers and preservatives.
The entire and very gentle manufacturing process has been extensively certified. Nowhere else in the world are the specifications and guidelines for high-quality feed supplements as strict as here in Germany. DOG FIT by PreThis® meets even the strictest requirements, for which we give our best every day.
We have been passionate dog owners for 30 years. Rest assured, you only get what we would give our own dogs – and our standards are extremely high!
Order your DOG FIT by PreThis® VITAL gastro now in the original DOG FIT shop!
Our product is vegan, microbiologically tested, free from genetic engineering, animal testing, gluten, fructose. Yeast, soy and artificial preservatives.
|For the environment||
Our VITAL gastro comes from sustainable cultivation. We do without unwanted additives and preservatives. The German production is certified according to HACCP ISO 9001. Green electricity is not only used for the very gentle processing, we also use green electricity in our branches and, of course, privately.
Now save 5% in the shop with our new customer voucher: DOGFIT
DOG FIT by PreThis® VITAL gastro
52,5 % Bio Leinsamen (geschrotet)
20 % Flohsamenschalen
10 % Inulin
10% Bio Topinambur
5 % Bio Ashwagandha
2,5 % Bio Neem Blattpulver.
Kaltgepresst für beste Qualität
Mikrobiologisch geprüft, rückstandkontrolliert, HACCP und ISO 9001 sowie in Feed Quality zertifiziert.
Ohne Zusätze, Filterhilfsmittel, Geschmacksverstärker oder Konservierungsstoffe.
Analytische Bestandteile: Rohprotein 25,30%, Rohfett 13%, Rohfaser 9%, Rohasche 5%
Kühl (6-25 °C) und lichtgeschützt lagern.
1 Dose enthält: 60 g